iPEC’s Advanced Standing Program
"Participating in iPEC's Advanced Standing Program was one of the best choices that I've ever made. Completing the materials gave me the opportunity to look at my life and goals in a way that I had never done before. Doing this work before the start of the class modules not only gave me a new perspective, it also allowed me to participate more fully and with a greater sense of direction than had I not been part of Advanced Standing. I would certainly recommend that anyone serious about becoming a coach through iPEC do it as part of the Advanced Standing Program - it's a decision they won't regret!" Michael J Vitale, iPEC Student
What is the Advanced Standing Program?
This exclusive preparatory program has been created for students who have enrolled in the iPEC Coach Training Program during the Advanced Standing Open Enrollment period. Designed to help students “get the ball rolling” as quickly as possible, the Advanced Standing Program begins immediately upon acceptance into iPEC's Coach Training Program.
There are multiple benefits to enrolling as an Advanced Standing student:
- Before you even begin your first Live Training Module you’ll have a greater understanding of who you are, who you want to be, and the gaps that you'd like to fill in on your journey to becoming a top coach and leader.
- You’ll have more freedom to choose how you spend your time throughout the iPEC training.
- By completing some of the coursework ahead of time, you will enable yourself to have more time later for Business Development and Networking Opportunities.
- You will become more familiar with iPEC's coaching process right away, helping you develop confidence and competence in your coaching abilities so that you can launch your coaching business as quickly as possible.
- There is no additional cost to enroll in our Advanced Standing Program – in fact, we’ll even offer you a tuition REDUCTION to do so!
The Advanced Standing program allows you to get grounded, and feel like you’re on your way to becoming a coach before your live modules even start.
If you’re the type of student who likes to be ahead of the game, then the Advanced Standing Program is for you.
Here’s what iPEC’s Advanced Standing Program students are saying:
“Once I made my decision to attend the iPEC Coach Training Program, I couldn't wait to get started. The first weekend of training, MOD 1, was about 2 months away, as a result of enrolling early, I was able to to take advantage of the Advanced Standing Program. The program gave me the opportunity to begin my studies before the classes began. I felt like I had a leg up going into MOD 1. Of course, the ability to reduce my tuition was a great incentive as well.” Martin Salama, iPEC Student
"Well, I am blown away! I am so thrilled with my choice to become a certified coach through iPEC! With each step I feel incredibly supported by iPEC. I am glad I participated in the Advanced Standing Program, not only because of the tuition reduction I received, but because I was able to devote plenty of time and attention to it. The assignments allowed me to go through the Life & Leadership Potentials Module with greater clarity than I would have had otherwise. I know that what I will get out of the iPEC coaching program is in direct proportion to what I bring to it. Completing the Advanced Standing Program gave me incredible satisfaction in knowing that I am showing up fully for this process!" Cindy DuSair, iPEC Student
"The Advanced Standing program gave me the opportunity to complete several projects ahead of time. Now that those tasks are done, I will have more time to focus on learning iPEC's principles and new coaching skills. If people have the opportunity to get a head start with Advanced Standing, they should absolutely do it. No question. Giving the tuition reduction is also great incentive. Otherwise, I may have been a slacker and not completed it!” Jill Garaffa, iPEC Student