iPEC's program is:
- 3 face-to-face training weekends
- 320+ hours of study over the span of 7+ months
- Business development curriculum to support the growth of your new practice
- 6 months of one-to-one skill development with a mentor coach
- Choose your coaching specialty and earn dual certifications
- Flexible learning through convenient teleclasses, e-workbooks, and self-study assignments
- One-to-one peer coaching, as well as peer special interest groups
- Unlimited access to iPEC's Coach Community Network
- Dedicated Student Support Specialists to guide you throughout the training and beyond
Life & Leadership Potentials
The first 3-day intensive, face-to-face weekend of iPEC's Coach Training Program is invigorating and inspiring. It gives you the opportunity to experience the power of Core Energy Coaching™ firsthand and provides practical knowledge about how to utilize its potential in many aspects of your life.
You'll learn transformational coaching skills that help you get to the core of clients' belief systems, challenge their paradigms, shift their energy, and open up infinite new possibilities. You'll also learn foundational theory and application to move your clients forward with clear next steps to form well-thought plans and hold them accountable to the progress that they want to make. Most importantly, in all live modules, you'll coach and receive feedback.
You'll quickly realize that you won't be learning through a boring lecture or academic format. Instead, you'll live the process and by doing so, have the experience of a lifetime.
Between Module Work
Application, Integration, and Enhancement - 12 weeks
Following Module 1, you'll integrate what you've learned through a combination of peer work, mentor coaching, teleclasses, required reading, and self-study assignments.
The assignments, mentoring, and teleclasses will specifically challenge you to apply what you learned in the first module and expand your knowledge on key coaching topics.
By exploring and challenging current thinking and emotional patterns, you'll learn to assist your clients in each area of life, then create powerful action plans that lead to significant change.
This module builds upon everything you learned in Module 1 and applies this information and experience to eight of the main areas of focus in a client's life. It covers many of the most common client concerns, questions, and issues that you might encounter during your coaching experiences. Through a variety of means, you'll develop and refine new and advanced coaching skills. By the end of this module, you'll be ready to select, develop, and practice your area of coaching specialization.
Between Module Work
Application, Integration, and Coaching Specialization - 12 weeks
In addition to the integration work you've already begun, you'll now select a coaching specialization or "major" from one of eight primary coaching fields. You'll select a focus in corporate, executive, life purpose, transition, health and wellness, professionals, business, or relationship coaching in order to develop your expertise in that area.
You'll understand and explore core (near-causal) thinking and break through deep physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual blocks to success. You'll also gain the knowledge and skills you need to create sustainable, long-term change.
In this module, you'll continue to develop your area of specialization and have ample opportunity to practice coaching situations within that area. New and deeper opportunities are provided for you to demonstrate and apply life-changing empowerment and engagement skills within a wide variety of coaching settings.
You will also learn how to administer and debrief the Energy Leadership Index™ Assessment; thus receiving your second certification in addition to that of Certified Professional Coach.
This groundbreaking assessment, taken by over 25,000 people to date, identifies the filters through which your clients approach life-providing deep insights into their beliefs and blocks. This knowledge ultimately facilitates rapid and enduring change and has been impactful the world over having helped business executives, athletes, and everyday people seeking to unleash their inner potential.
You'll also be introduced to iPEC's client systems: the Energy Leadership Development System™ and the Law of Being™. These two professionally written, ready-made programs will help you jumpstart your coaching business and give your clients and prospects tangible feedback and long-lasting results.See Courses
Completion of Certification Requirements - 4-8 weeks
You'll complete your peer work, mentor coaching, teleclasses, required reading, e-workbooks, and self-study projects. Once all of your requirements have been fulfilled and submitted, you'll take an oral exam to complete your certification process, after which you'll earn the designation of Certified Professional Coach (CPC). With the completion of your Energy Leadership debriefs, you'll also receive your certification as an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP).
Based on the strategies and coaching methodologies that you've learned through hundreds of hours of training, you're now prepared as a fully certified coach. And if you're like 85% of our students, you'll already have paying clients in place.
"iPEC training has no equal. It is conducted with the utmost commitment to excellence. It is the only choice for anyone who is truly interested in coaching as a profession."
"This is the skill set being discussed in publications like Forbes, Harvard Business Review, the New York Times, and more recently, the Today Show. iPEC's training is brilliant. I highly recommend that every single person, from homemakers to top executives, take this training."
Helping Your Clients Create Lasting Change
Through our exclusive Core Energy Coaching™ process, you'll learn to tackle your clients' obstacles from the inside out—helping individuals and organizations achieve meaningful, sustainable change.Learn More About Core Energy Coaching™
Supporting the Growth of Your Business
iPEC's Business Building System provides a complete roadmap for developing your new coaching practice. Based on 25 years of entrepreneurial, marketing, and sales experience, it will equip you with all of the tools you need to build a successful business.Learn More
iPEC's 9 Key Considerations
With over 200 training schools operating within the U.S., it can be challenging to figure out which one is the best fit for you. To help you along your way, we've prepared an easy guide that's designed to help you consider the right factors so you can make the most informed decision.
- What is the training school's underlying philosophy?
- How does the school deliver training?
- Does the school offer specialized training?
- Does the school provide business development training to help you build your practice?
- Is the school an accredited institution? What is its reputation and track record?
- Who are the school's instructors and what is their background?
- How long will it take to complete the program?
- Where is the coach training school located?
- How much does the program cost and what's included in the price?
Life & Leadership Potentials Training (LPT)
Change your perspective and life by immersing yourself in iPEC's unique Core methodology. Through our Core Energy Coaching™ program, you can awaken your potential and learn to have a profound impact on the people with whom you live and work.
- 3-day intensive weekend
- Provides the foundation for working with your future clients
- Lets you experience firsthand the personal transformation that master coaches help their clients achieve
- Teaches you the skills, principles, and approaches that are being used by successful iPEC coaches around the world
All-Inclusive Accredited Coach Training Program
Become a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) in just 7 months. iPEC's Coach Training Program provides you with all of the tools you need to become a successful coach and business owner.
- 3 intensive, face-to-face training weekends
- 320+ hours of study
- Convenient teleclasses, e-workbooks, and self-study assignments
- Dual certification as a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Complete coaching system to use with your clients, including exercises and workbooks
- Business development and marketing training
- 6 months of one-to-one skill development with a supportive mentor coach
- Receive peer coaching and participate in peer special interest groups (Interactive learning via small groups, with students who are majoring in the same coaching specialty)
- Unlimited, lifetime access to iPEC's Coach Community network