How Ready Are You to Start Making a Difference?
If you’re like others who have become successful coaches, you know that it takes something special to change your own life and the lives of others.
How many of these special qualities resonate with you?
- People come to you for advice and you have a positive effect on them.
- You see great potential in people and want to help them succeed.
- You're interested in making an impact at work, at home or on the world-at-large.
- You value balance between your relationships, your health and your career.
- You value personal growth and seek a career that will utilise your strengths.
- You know you have a gift and you want to share it to help yourself and others live a more purposeful, powerful and fulfilling life.
- You're not afraid of hard work to create more personal and financial freedom.
These are common qualities amongst iPEC graduates. Each one reached a point in their lives – just as you are now – when they began to realise that they wanted to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others and to do so by becoming a Certified Professional Coach.
If you’ve been looking for ways to share what you know – and, more importantly, who you are – then you’re on the right track by exploring becoming a Certified Professional Coach. So how do you channel all of this meaningful, positive energy to empower your life and the lives of others?
That's where iPEC comes in. To become an iPEC-certified life, business or executive coach is an extraordinary, life-changing experience – one that results in realisations and relationships that will last a lifetime.
Using your unique talents, combined with iPEC’s Core Energy Coaching™ process – an advanced coaching method pioneered and taught only at iPEC – you’ll not only create a real impact on your own life, the coaching industry and on society as a whole; you’ll also be preferred by clients and organisations the world over who seek rapid, sustainable and measurable results with the help of a masterful and successful coach.
Choosing to become an iPEC Certified Coach will change your perspective, alter your way of thinking and shift how others see you. You’ll quickly learn how to coach others and discover how to “walk the talk” yourself.
What does it mean to become an iPEC Certified Professional Coach?
- You will learn the skills to tap into your own – and others – innate potential for living a more purposeful, powerful and fulfilling life.
- You will ask thought provoking questions, to help clients to identify the values that drive their vision of the ideal future.
- You will work with clients to overcome any limitations that are stopping them from having what they want.
- You will co-create detailed action plans to achieve their goals.
- You will learn how to access and engage your own – and others’ – energy and resources, while remaining accountable to the action plan in order to achieve those goals.
- You will learn to recognise the underlying causes of some of life’s greatest challenges, and how to fix them at the “root” rather than just provide a “quick-fix”.
"What we teach is so much more than a professional qualification; it’s essential education for adults; it’s everything you wish you’d learnt at school; it’s a way of being that puts you firmly in the driving seat of your life. When I attended my first iPEC module, I had been searching for answers to life’s big questions and trying to understand what role I had to play. By the end of that first weekend, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was in the right place.
My vision was all about sharing that sense of purpose and fulfillment with others; bringing iPEC to London gives me just that opportunity. I now get to train people, who coach and inspire people, who in turn go on to inspire other people. That’s the thing about being a Certified Professional Coach: it isn’t just a 9-5 job; it’s a privilege."
- Anna Margolis, Programme Director, iPEC London, Ltd.
About iPEC London, Ltd.
iPEC’s signature training programme is delivered under the direction of Anna Margolis, Programme Director of iPEC London, Ltd. Like many of our graduates, Anna's knowledge and enthusiasm extends well beyond the course curriculum, bringing personal experience and a geographical sensibility, right to the heart of London's epicentre. Having learnt on her own journey that self-awareness and personal effectiveness go hand-in-hand, Anna was so energised and inspired by iPEC's philosophies and approach, that she seized the opportunity to raise consciousness across all manner of industries and disciplines as the Programme Director for iPEC London, Ltd., in her hometown.
Just a Few of the Many Reasons Why Thousands of the World’s Finest Professional Coaches Have Chosen iPEC
- iPEC is the first, and still the only, ICF accredited coach training school to include all of the training needed in our standard curriculum to qualify and thrive as a masterful and successful coach.
- You’re offered the most training hours in the least amount of time – more than 320+ hours of training, delivered through a proprietary process that allows you to graduate in only seven months – while still continuing your full-time life and other responsibilities during your training.
- Our trademarked Core Energy Coaching™ process is the most dynamic and transformational coaching process available anywhere for unlocking human potential.
Do you have questions about our Coach Training Programme in London?
Call 0800.008.7647 to speak with one of our Admissions Coaches, or simply click here to contact us.