Discover the Pathway to Powerful and Lasting Change
iPEC’s Accredited Coaching Programs are transforming clients’ lives and organizations the world over.
Do you have the “special qualities” that are the foundation for personal change and coaching success?
- People come to you for advice and you have a positive effect on them.
- You're interested in making an impact at work, at home or on the world-at-large.
- You value personal growth and seek a career that will utilize your strengths.
- You're not afraid of hard work to create more personal and financial freedom.
Sound familiar? These are common qualities shared by iPEC graduates. Each one reached a point in their lives – just as you are now – when they began to realize that they wanted to tap into these qualities to make meaningful changes to their lives and the lives of others.
If you’ve been looking for ways to share what you know – and, more importantly, who you are – then you’re on the right track by exploring becoming a Certified Professional Coach. So how do you channel all of this meaningful, positive energy to empower your life and the lives of others?
That's where iPEC comes in. To become an iPEC certified life, business, or executive coach is an extraordinary, life-changing experience – one that results in realizations and relationships that will last a lifetime.
Using your unique talents, combined with the iPEC Core Energy Coaching™ process – an advanced coaching method pioneered and taught only at iPEC – you’ll not only create a real impact on your own life, the coaching industry and on society as a whole; you’ll also be preferred by clients and organizations the world over who seek rapid, sustainable, and measurable results with the help of a masterful and successful coach.
Choosing to become an iPEC Certified Coach will change your perspective, alter your way of thinking, and shift how others see you. You’ll quickly learn how to coach others and discover how to “walk the talk” yourself.
Take the next step towards changing your life – and the lives of others. Find out if iPEC’s Coach Training Program is right for you. Download our FREE guide, The 9 Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Coach Training School for You.
What does it mean to become an iPEC Certified Professional Coach?
- You will learn the skills to tap into your own – and others – innate potential for living a more purposeful, powerful and fulfilling life.
- You will ask thought provoking questions, to help clients to identify the values that drive their vision of the ideal future.
- You will work with clients to overcome any limitations that are stopping them from having what they want.
- You will co-create detailed action plans to achieve their goals.
- You will learn how to access and engage your own – and others’ – energy and resources, while remaining accountable to the action plan in order to achieve those goals.
- You will learn to recognize the underlying causes of some of life’s greatest challenges, and how to fix them at the “root” rather than just provide a temporary “band-aid”.
Why Thousands of the World’s Finest Professional Coaches Have Chosen iPEC
- iPEC is the first, and still the only, ICF accredited coach training school to include all of the training needed in our standard curriculum to qualify and thrive as a masterful and successful coach.
- You’re offered the most training hours in the least amount of time –more than 320+ hours of training, delivered through a proprietary process that allows you to graduate in only seven months – while still continuing your full-time life and other responsibilities during your training.
- Our trademarked Core Energy Coaching™ process is the most dynamic and transformational coaching process available anywhere for unlocking human potential.
"This program is truly life changing and is much more than just a traditional coach training program.
After completing the program I had a clear vision of what I wanted to do with my life and what my next step was. I've been able to face my fears and successfully move past them. This shift in perception has allowed me to move forward with more ease, accomplish more and have greater successes.
I wanted to bring the iPEC training to Canada not only to make it easier for Canadians to take advantage of its offerings, but because I wanted to do my part in this world to help people realize and reach their full potential, and this training helps people do just that."
- Julie Anne Christoph, School Director of iPEC Canada
About iPEC Canada
Julie Anne Christoph, CPC, ELI-MP
School Director, Canada
Julie Anne Christoph’s bold determination, practical wisdom, and conscious style of living took her from a series of spirit-killing jobs to a challenging role as Area Director for Curves International. In June 2010, she expanded her interests in health and wellness and became a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through iPEC’s Accredited Coach Training Program. Only four months later, in October 2010, Julie Anne landed the role of School Director, iPEC Canada. Julie Anne knows that if life is not a stimulating and successful experience, something needs to change. As a school director, trainer, and coach, she helps people create outcomes they desire, personally and professionally, by championing inner reflection, personal empowerment, living true to oneself, living with intention, and applying human consciousness every day.
Is iPEC’s Coach Training Program right for you?
Call 1.866.72.COACH to speak with one of our Admissions Coaches.