We’re excited you’re ready to apply for iPEC's coach training program!
Your next step is to speak with our Admissions Team (who’s are also certified iPEC coach themselves!) for a brief conversation that will walk you through each step of the application process and answer any additional questions you may have.
What to Expect on Your Call
During this call, your Admissions Coach will:
- Ask you some questions to better understand your coaching vision, timeline, and overall alignment with iPEC’s training philosophy and format
- Answer any questions you may have and provide additional resources if needed
- Review available training dates and identify the class that works best for you
- Share tuition payment options and any applicable reductions to maximize your investment
- Walk you through the next steps to enrollment!
Everything you need to thrive, included in the cost of tuition
$13,995 USD* tuition for iPEC’s full Coach Training Program includes:
*Click here to see tuition in other available currencies.
Payment plans and additional reductions are available, speak to admissions to see if you qualify.
320 hours of coach training, including 200 ICF-accredited training hours
3 certifications - Certified Professional Coach (CPC), ELI Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), and COR.E Dynamics Specialist
All materials and resources needed for your training - no additional fees
iPEC's Core Energy Coaching model, offering sustainable, transformational change and the ability to coach anyone on any topic at any time
A mentor coach, success coach, and peer coaching sessions
Robust marketing and business building curriculum and toolkits
An engaged and supportive community throughout your certification and beyond
Leadership tools to advance your career
Tools and resources to begin coaching after the first training weekend
Lifetime access to a library of resources
- The Coach Training Program consists of 3 live modules that last 3 days each, and are spaced 3 months apart
- You’ll have the option to choose between virtual or in-person, as well midweek or weekend training
- The program can be completed in as little as 8 months