How to Apply for the Loan
Applying for the loan is similar to applying for other types of bank loans. Below are the steps to apply. Once your fully completed application is submitted to the Credit Union, you can expect to receive a reply in about a week.
Step 1: Review the required items needed to apply
(Forms highlighted in orange will be provided to you by your Admissions Coach)
- Completed “Application Cover Letter” with the amount of the loan you are requesting
- Completed “Account Application and Agreement”
- Complete the Credit Union “Membership Enrollment Application” with a minimum deposit of $5.00
- Proof of Identity:
- Driver’s License or Equivalent
- If the address on your application and Proof of Identity do not match, a Utility Bill will be required as Proof of Address.
- Proof of Income:
- If self-employed: copy of last year’s federal tax return
- If employed: copy of most recent pay stub
- If unemployed: our lender will require a co-applicant and will not consider an application without one. The co-applicant’s proof of ID and income should be included with your application.
Note: Our lender assesses apparent ability to repay the loan. Recent bankruptcy or current unemployment are likely causes for decline. Inclusion of a co-applicant or definitive proof of ability to repay should be provided in these instances.
Step 2: Speak with an Admissions Coach to obtain application forms.
Once you are ready to apply for the loan, contact us at 866.722.0247 to schedule a call with an Admissions Coach.
Be sure to mention that you have reviewed to items in Step 1 on this page and that you are ready to apply for the loan.
Step 3: Submit completed application and supporting documentation to the credit union.
Once you have ALL the provided forms completed AND you have gathered all the required documentations, submit them directly to the credit union. You will receive approval notification from the credit union in about a week.
Note: Be certain to CAREFULLY review the Loan Application Checklist to ensure you have completed ALL the necessary forms AND provided the required documentation. Any missing items will delay your application process.