How It works
When you are sharing your iPEC experience with others and they become interested in exploring the training further, simply ask permission to share their name, email, and phone number with iPEC, then complete the Ambassador Referral Form on this page.
If the person you are speaking with is not ready to share that information, direct them to the iPEC Coaching website (http://www.ipeccoaching.com) to learn more. You can ask them to share your name as their Ambassador. All the forms on the iPEC website ask “Tell us who referred you”—if they add your name to this field, you will receive Ambassador credit.
If the person enrolls, you will receive a referral bonus as outlined below.
Full Coach Training Program:
- Your first referral = $500
- Additional referrals = $595
Life & Leadership Potentials Training (Mod I):
- Your first referral = $105
- Additional referrals = $200
You will receive your Ambassador payment via check approximately eight weeks after the referred student completes their Module I training.
Your Responsibilities as an Ambassador:
As an Ambassador, you are your referrals’ first experience with iPEC. In other words, you are their first coach!
So part of your responsibility as an Ambassador is to stay in touch with the person you are referring, to check in with them, and to use your coaching skills to help them break through the gremlins that might be holding them back from stepping into their greatness.
You are also responsible to either:
- Complete the form on this page with the required information and explain to the person that a member of the Admissions Team will be reaching out to them (so they are expecting our call).
- Or explain that if they reach out to us they need to mention that you are their Ambassador.