Global Privacy Statement
The following is the Global Privacy Statement of Perfect Creation, Inc. d/b/a iPEC Coaching for itself and authorized licensees (‘iPEC”). By continuing to use the iPEC websites and services you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What Information is Collected
iPEC collects and stores the following personal and technical data:
- Name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, gender and other data that you provide to us
- Financial information including but not limited to credit card information that you provide to us
- Areas of interest that you provide to us
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site
- Type of web browsing software and operating system you are using
- Date and time you access our site and amount of time spent on the site
- Pages you visit on our site
- Client contact information
How information is collected:
Information is collected in a variety of ways, which include:
- The use of pixels, cookies, forms and fields
- Via phone, SMS text, email text, chat features and fax
- Public forums and groups
- iPEC assessments
- Display and native advertising or postal mailings
How Information Collected is Used
Information collected may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Added to a database maintained by iPEC to customize your experience
- Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
- For statistical purposes
- To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- To deliver assessment results via coach/client relationship
Links to Other Sites
iPEC sites and communications may contain links to other sites. iPEC is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not affiliated with iPEC. Inclusion of links to outside websites is not an endorsement of those outsides website or a guarantee that the information they contain is accurate.
Our websites, systems, apps and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Third Party Policy
We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Information collected is shared with our business partners on an as needed basis. For example, if you are enrolled in our program at the University of Texas (“UT”) ,we share the names of our attendees with UT for security purposes.
Communications from iPEC may include:
Communications from iPEC may include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Site updates, company announcements, relevant products and content, programs and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes.
- Responses to your requests for information.
- Program evaluation and survey requests.
By using iPEC websites and services, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
iPEC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on iPEC or the site, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of iPEC and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of iPEC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, its websites, or the public.
Choice/Opt-Out or Corrections/Updates
Users of our websites and services can opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.866.722.6224. You may also opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email.
Your data protection rights give you the right to:
- Erasure (iPEC retains the right to maintain data as may be required by law)
- Restrict processing
- Object to processing
- Data portability
- Complain to a supervisory authority
- Withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact iPEC Headquarters at email@example.com or +1.866.722.6224.
Change in Terms of Privacy
iPEC reserves the right to alter its privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
This site is controlled and operated by iPEC from its office within the United States, and the information contained in this policy is in accordance with the GDPR rulings.
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our websites and systems without first obtaining written consent from iPEC. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on the websites on any other websites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from iPEC.
All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by the iPEC Coaching. © 1999-2019 iPEC Coaching. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of iPEC.
Contacting iPEC Coaching
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site and/or services, please contact the following:
149 Avenue at the Common, Suite 202,
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702