Core Energy Coaching™ Process
The Key to Rapid and Sustainable Change
All coaching works to some extent, but iPEC’s proprietary Core Energy Coaching™ process takes coaching to a whole new level.
The difference between great coaching and average coaching is similar to the difference between a concert violinist and someone who’s just beginning to play. Both use the same instrument, but the quality of the music is noticeably different to anyone who hears it. iPEC coaches are masterful coaches and the noticeable difference can be found in the results that their clients achieve.
The iPEC Advantage — Combining the Best of Many Fields to Produce Outstanding Results
When trained in the breakthrough methods of the Core Energy Coaching™ process, you can address the very basis of change and help your clients achieve extraordinary results in their lives, careers, and businesses. Most schools are based on a traditional coaching approach, focusing only on what a person is “doing” to help them move from point A to point B. While that traditional model provides focus and organization, which can help people achieve their goals, it doesn’t deal with the cause -- the core -- and thus, its effectiveness is limited.
Shifting From "Average" to "Great"
The profound benefit of the Core Energy Coaching™ process is that it enables you to raise your client’s conscious awareness as they’re reaching each stated goal or task. You learn to help clients break through their limiting thoughts and emotional responses, replacing them with supportive, empowering beliefs that lead to powerful and consistent action. When your clients are highly aware of how they think, feel, and act, the stage is set for creating sustainable change. With this awareness, clients can shift into high performance mode and accomplish exponentially greater results while expending less effort.
Through the Use of the Core Energy Coaching™ Process, You’ll Help Clients...
- Identify desired goals, and work with them to break through any blocks to achieving those goals
- Identify how their past experiences have formed beliefs that are holding them back, and work with them to re-engineer those beliefs so they can achieve greatness
- Create success, however they measure it, in a very short period of time
- Recognize that the challenges they face are often symptoms of another underlying cause. The Core Energy Coaching™ process addresses the root cause(s) instead of just putting a band-aid on the symptoms to make them tolerable
Discovered and developed by iPEC Founder Bruce D Schneider, the Core Energy Coaching™ process is founded on more than 10,000 hours of research and application over the course of 30 years. This interdisciplinary process has its roots in psychotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), mentoring, consulting, quantum physics, metaphysics, adult and accelerated learning theories, emotional intelligence, leadership development, and theories of conscious evolution. A visual depiction is represented in the Energetic Self-Perception Chart (developed by Schneider in the early 1990s).
The Core Energy Coaching Difference
One of the most important things that most individuals want to know about is the school’s underlying philosophy and principles. Most schools are based on the traditional coach approach, which is about helping people take their goals to fruition, or taking them “from where they are to where they want to go.” Essentially, this philosophy of coaching involves working with individuals, couples, groups, or organizations to help them clarify and focus on a goal, determine action plans and next steps, hold them accountable, and move them forward as they seemingly desire.
That traditional model provides focus and organization, and does help people to achieve their goals. (Mostly, because coaching works to some degree in any form). However, because people and their lives are much more complicated than they appear to be, and because every aspect of their lives has an impact on the goal they say they want, the results the traditional method of coaching brings are often insignificant and short-lived. This is because the traditional model of coaching focuses on a person's actions. When you help change someone's actions, they will get some results; but changes at this level aren't sustainable because the underlying thoughts and emotions that truly drive actions are not addressed. Without changing core thoughts and emotions, clients will revert back to their old routines and actions.
The only way to create sustainable change and exponentially greater results is to help individuals change the way they think and feel by helping them break through their limiting thoughts and emotional responses, and replace them with supportive, empowering beliefs that get them to take powerful and consistent action. This is the heart of iPEC's philosophy and process: The Core Energy Coaching ProcessTM.
This unique process is intended to help people be at the cause of their lives, instead of its effect. You see, too often people react to circumstances; they get “behind the eight ball” as it’s said. The vast majority of the time, this is where the sense of overwhelm, stress, and uneasiness comes from. At iPEC, we believe that no one has to live at the effect of life.
The Core Energy Coaching Process is about reversing this situation, giving individuals the opportunity to be the cause of all of the great things that they truly want to experience in their lives.
The Abilities of a Core Energy Coach
- Core Energy Coaches help clients identify desired goals, and are highly skilled at working with those clients to break through any blocks to achieving those goals.
- Core Energy Coaches help clients identify how their past experiences have formed beliefs that are holding them back and work with them to re-engineer those beliefs so they can achieve greatness.
- Core Energy Coaches are master level coaches who are able to help clients create success, however they measure it, in a very short period of time, and based on the above change model; this is success that actually lasts.
- Core Energy Coaches recognize that the challenges that clients face are often symptoms of another underlying cause. Core Energy Coaching addresses the root cause(s). They do not focus on just making the symptoms tolerable. This, in turn, has an exponential impact on all areas of a client’s life and potential -- and, of course, our coaches experience this first hand in the training.