Core Energy™ Coaching
Create Sustainable, Lasting Change For Your Clients
The challenges that your clients face are often just symptoms of an underlying cause. By only tackling the symptoms, your clients may be able to modify their actions in the short-term, but this approach fails to provide meaningful, long-term solutions.
iPEC's unique Core Energy Coaching™ process goes beyond traditional coaching to tackle the root cause of your clients' challenges: their underlying thoughts and emotions. As a result, your clients can better connect their inner purpose and passion to their goals and strategies-zeroing in on what they really want and breaking through what's holding them back.
By learning the Core Energy Coaching process, you can help your clients achieve real, sustainable transformation, giving them the opportunity to be at the cause of all of the great things that they want to experience in life.
- Focuses solely on a person's actions
- Don't deal with the root cause of the problem
- Produces only short term gains and short-lived accomplishments
- Limited long term effectiveness
When you focus on actions alone, any positive changes that are made are not sustainable. That's because the underlying thoughts and emotions that drive your client's actions are not addressed. As a result, clients will often revert back to their old routines and actions.
Core Energy™ Coaching
- Creates long term solutions, not just band-aid fixes
- Gives clients greater awareness into how they think, feel, and act
- Helps clients perform better and accomplish greater results with less effort
- Enables clients to reduce stress by changing their reaction to circumstances
- Empowers clients to be at the cause of their lives, instead of its effect
- Sets the stage for sustainable change
iPEC's Core Energy Coaching process enables you to help your clients break through their limiting thoughts and emotional responses — replacing them with supportive, empowering beliefs that lead to powerful and consistent action.
Based on 30 Years of Research
Discovered and developed by iPEC founder, Bruce D Schneider, the Core Energy Coaching process is founded on more than 10,000 hours of research and application over the course of 30 years. This interdisciplinary process has its roots in psychotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), mentoring, consulting, quantum physics, metaphysics, adult and accelerated learning theories, emotional intelligence, leadership development, and theories of conscious evolution.
Throughout your training, you will discover the power of the Core Energy Coaching process firsthand — using it to make meaningful transformations in your own life, while learning to help your clients do the same.