Coach Centric Leadership™ for Education Professionals
Coach Centric LeadershipTM for Education Professionals is an exciting and transformational program designed to support participants in developing advanced coaching and leadership techniques and abilities, based on the unique principles and skills that encompass iPEC’s proprietary Core Energy Coaching™ process.
Within an Educational System, some of the typical staff who take this program include:
- Members of the School or Governing Boards
- Director of Curriculum
- Director of Professional Development
- Other Central Office Professionals
- Vice Principal
- Guidance Counselor
- Lead Teachers
- Educational Specialists – including Literacy and Basic Skills
- Other Campus Personnel that Directly Support Faculty Performance and/or Interface with the Community
- Members and Professionals from Local Supporting Agencies, such as Regional Service/Resource Centers
Upon successful completion of the Coach Centric LeadershipTM program, participants will have acquired coach-specific leadership training, including theory and philosophies, advanced coaching competencies, and direct training in education scenarios in order to be effective leaders, as professionals, within the educational system.
Sample takeaways include:
- Effective and Dynamic Communication
- Goal Setting
- Work/Life Balance
- Conflict Resolution
- How to Create Buy-In
- Engagement Methods for Individuals and Organizations
- Shifting Energy for Forward Progress
- Ongoing Leadership and Professional Development
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Meta-view and Meta-planning Approaches
- Emotional Intelligence
- Instructional Leadership and Coaching
- Organizational Understanding and Planning
- Moving from Resistance and Compromise to Collaboration and Synergy
How will these help you re-define and consistently achieve educational success within your school?
Build a Team of Leaders and Culture of Shared Leadership
Powerful teams are driven by shared vision, goals, and values. Powerful leaders recognize that each individual must contribute to and be responsible for achieving and sustaining that vision. Coach Centric LeadershipTM for Education Professionals is designed to equip educational professionals with a skill set and approach to bring diverse teams together and help individual team members see themselves as leaders.
Engage Your Students, Teachers, and Community
When people believe in the organization’s shared vision, goals, and values, they are more likely to deeply integrate what they have learned, take action, and continue to seek solutions on their own. Leaders thrive in a culture of engagement. Coach Centric LeadershipTM for Education Professionals provides a unique and proven approach that addresses individual, social, and organization levels inside educational systems.
Focus on the Whole Student
By providing robust tools that positively impact the whole student, Coach Centric LeadershipTM for Education Professionals allows educational professionals to see a multitude of perspectives, understand the interconnectedness of diverse elements, and focus their efforts in a way that brings about positive, substantial, and sustainable change.
Phases of the Program