Help Your Clients Thrive Amidst Change.
Everyone goes through transitions in life— whether it’s the beginning of a new career or life after divorce. Being confronted with change often leaves people feeling stuck, confused, and frustrated—making it difficult to see the positive opportunities that may lie ahead.
iPEC’s Transition Coach Training Program provides you with the unique set of skills you need to help your clients navigate challenging transitions so they can identify the best path forward, feel back in control of their destiny, and make the most of their new start.
As a Certified Transition Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Learn to adapt and cope with challenging transitions
- Tap into their potential so they can discover and seize the many opportunities that lie ahead
- Explore their passions, values, strengths, interests, and core beliefs
- Determine what’s important for the next chapter of their lives
- Define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality
- Uncover obstacles and patterns that may be sabotaging their success and blocking their fulfillment
- Push beyond these barriers so they can achieve their goals
- See that they have the power to live their life according to their values and purpose
- Remain focused, motivated, and accountable
- Work toward greater fulfillment and personal transformation
- Be better prepared for future transitions
- Lead happier, more successful lives
Transition Coaching Focuses On:
The recently married
Hear from Our Students and Coaches
“The journey was unbelievable. What I learned at iPEC gave me permission to live the life that I want to live. Now, my job is to give these gifts to other people and I love doing it. I see my clients transform as they relax and start to follow their own intuition.”
- Claire Kluever, iPEC Certified Corporate Coach
9 Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Coach Training Program for You
Receive actionable insights on how to select a coach training program that positions you for success.
Coach Training Isn’t Just for ‘Coaches’
The vast majority of professionals who use coaching techniques and skills don’t have “coach” in their professional titles and don’t aspire to.
Get Your Questions Answered
You’re interested… but you want to know more about getting your first client, or how many companies actually use coaching, or what the coursework is like. Join our Live Q&A session to get the answers.
Life Coaching: Everything You’ve Wanted to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)
What is coaching? How do you become a life coach? And, how can it help you start a business or get a promotion?