Serve More People and Streamline Your Business
Your one-on-one work as coach has a natural limit, but with group coaching, you can serve a larger audience while keeping your business structure simple.
As a Certified Professional Coach with specialized skills in group coaching, you’ll uncover the tools to:
- Choose a hot group coaching topic to attract your ideal participants
- Learn the 3 must-have elements for providing strong program value
- Create guidelines for the group in a way that doesn’t feel icky
- Set the tone and feel for a memorable group experience
- Establish trust and emotional safety within the group
- Cultivate accountability in a group, without all the effort on you
- Discover the 3 Pillars to create an engaged, cohesive community
- Switch out of long “stories” quickly, to powerfully coach the energy of the group
- Learn the top coaching skills and best types of coaching for significant group transformation
Group Coaching Focuses On:
Hear from Our Students and Coaches
“iPEC created a safe and encouraging space for me to have profound personal breakthroughs, which was integral to me learning how to create that same transformational space for others.”
- Andrea Kao, iPEC Graduate
9 Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Coach Training Program for You
Receive actionable insights on how to select a coach training program that positions you for success.
Coach Training Isn’t Just for ‘Coaches’
The vast majority of professionals who use coaching techniques and skills don’t have “coach” in their professional titles and don’t aspire to.
Get Your Questions Answered
You’re interested… but you want to know more about getting your first client, or how many companies actually use coaching, or what the coursework is like. Join our Live Q&A session to get the answers.
Life Coaching: Everything You’ve Wanted to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)
What is coaching? How do you become a life coach? And, how can it help you start a business or get a promotion?